$5,000 World Cup Pick’em
We’re giving away a guaranteed $5,000 in our first-ever World Cup Pick’em contest. Enter for free and make your picks for the 2018 FIFA World Cup today.
Click here for more information.
Terms & ConditionsDeposit Now
- The $5,000 World Cup Pick’em contest will open Tuesday, June 5, 2018.
- Contest registration is online only.
- Once the contest opens, contestants may make their selections for the Group Stage round of the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Selections for the Knockout Stage will become available as the matchups are set.
- Picks may be changed up until kick off for each game. Once a game begins, picks lock and cannot be changed.
- There is no entry fee associated with the $5,000 World Cup Pick’em Contest.
- In order to qualify for any prizes, your account must be active during the 2018 FIFA World Cup; placing at least $50 worth of real money sports wagers between Thursday, June 14 and Sunday, July 15.
- All Prizes are non-transferable.
- Cash Prizes have a one-time rollover requirement which must be met before those funds are eligible for withdrawal.
- Cash Prizes are not eligible for withdrawal until Monday, August 20th, 2018.
- Only one contest entry is allowed per account/player/computer/IP address/address of residence.
- BetOnline reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion without notice.
- Please refer to BetOnline’s general rules for additional terms and conditions which apply to any and all promotions.
- For every correct selection you make, you will be awarded one point. The contestants that accumulate the most overall points throughout the entire tournament will win a share of the prize pool.
- The $5,000 guaranteed prize pool breakdown is as follows:
Place Prize 1st $500 2nd $300 3rd $200 4th $150 5th $125 6th $100 7th $90 8th $80 9th $70 10th $60 11th - 15th $50 16th - 25th $45 26th - 40th $40 41st - 55th $35 56th - 70th $30 71st - 85th $25 86th - 100th $20 101st - 125th $15 126th - 200th 20 Free Spins
- In the event of a tie, placing will be determined using the tie-breaker questions with the contestant(s) whose answers combine for the lowest “total difference” winning the tie-breaker. IE. If you missed the first tie-breaker by 2, and the second tie-breaker by 4, your total difference is 6. The player with the lowest total difference wins the tie-breaker.
- If various contestants are still tied after the tie-breaker, the winnings will be split along with the next lowest prize. IE: If two contestants tie for 4th Place, they will split the 4th and 5th Place prizes. The participant with the next best score with win the 6th Place prize.
- Winners will be paid no later than Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 11:59pm (ET).