$10,000 Bracket Mayhem
A prize pool of $10,000 in CASH is on-the-line in the$10,000 Bracket Mayhem Contest. Just fill out your Men’s NCAA Tournament Bracket and if you finish in the Top-5 spots, you will score a piece of the $10,000.
As an added bonus, if you have each of the Final 4 teams correct, an extra $1,000 is yours.
Terms & ConditionsDeposit Now
Terms and Conditions:
About the $10,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Contest will open Sunday, March 12, 2017 shortly after the Selection Show and closes Thursday, March 16, 2017 right before tip-off of the first game..
- After making your bracket selections, you may come back and change your selections up until the deadline.
- In order to qualify for any prizes, your account must be active during the 2017 Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament; placing at least $50 worth of real money sports wagers in each of the three weekends of the tournament.
- There is no entry fee associated with this promotion.
- Players must be of legal gambling age in their respective territories to participate in this contest
- Contest registration is online only. No registrations will be accepted by phone or chat through the call center by a clerk on your behalf.
- Bracket must be completed in full before contest closes in order to be eligible for prizes.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Only one contest entry is allowed per account/player/computer/IP address/address of residence.
- SportsBetting reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion without notice.
- Please refer to SportsBetting's general rules for additional terms and conditions which apply to any and all promotions
About the $1,000 Perfect Final Four prize
- For every correct selection you make, you will be awarded a certain number of points. The top five qualifying players that accumulate the most points will win their piece of the prize pool.
- Points breakdown is as follows:
Round of 64 (March 16-17, 2017) - One point per correct pick (max 32 pts)
Round of 32 (March 18-19, 2017) - Two points per correct pick (max 32 pts)
Sweet 16 (March 23-24, 2017) - Four points per correct pick (max 32 pts)
Elite Eight (March 25-26, 2017) - Eight points per correct pick (max 32 points)
Final Four (April 1, 2017) - 16 points for each correct pick (max 32 points)
Championship Game (April 3, 2017) - 32 points for correct pick (max 32 points)
- 14. The $10,000 guaranteed prize pool breakdown is as follows:
1st Place (most points): $3,500
2nd Place: $2,500
3rd Place: $2,000
4th Place: $1,500
5th Place: $500
- You must also submit the tie-breaker question after entering your picks. If there is a tie between qualifying players, the tie-breaker question will determine the payouts.
- There are no rollover requirements associated with the $10,000.
- The winners must claim their respective prizes before April 5, 2017 at 11:59 PM ET. In order to claim the prize, you must e-mail email@example.com. Please use subject line: "March Madness bracket prize". Please include your SportsBetting.ag username in the email, in addition to what place you finished.
- Once the winner(s) claim their prizes, the prize money will be deposited into their SportsBetting account(s) within 48 hours of eligibility being confirmed.
- If the winner(s) do not claim their prizes, the prize money will be forfeited.
- If you correctly predict each of the four teams that make the 2017 Men's NCAA Basketball Final Four in your SportsBetting bracket and meet the minimum bet requirements, you will be eligible for the $1,000 prize.
- You must email cs@SportsBetting.ag by Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 11:59 PM ET to claim the $1,000 prize. Please use subject line: "Perfect Final Four prize". If you do not do so by this date and time, you will forfeit the prize. Please include your SportsBetting.ag username in the email.
- If numerous qualifying players correctly predict each of the four teams that make the 2017 Men's NCAA Basketball Final Four, the $1,000 prize will be evenly split amongst them.
- The $1,000 will be deposited in the winner's SportsBetting account within 48 hours of the winner e-mailing Player Services and eligibility being confirmed.
- There are no rollover requirements associated with the $1,000.