Start playing real money poker ring games with us and earn “Comp Points”.
For every cent you generate in rake, you will receive one Comp point. In tournaments, for every $1 you pay in fees, you will earn 100 Comp Points.
Think of Comp Points like VIP points. You earn these for playing poker with us, and then you can “use” your Comp Points to buy into special tournaments. Visit the tournament lobby to see if a specific tournament accepts “Comp Points” as a form of payment.
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- The terms COMP points and VIP points are interchangeable, and refer to the exact same thing.
- Comp points/VIP Points are earned by contributing to real money raked hands and buying in to real money tournaments.
- Raked Hands: For every cent that you contribute to the rake, you'll earn 1 COMP Point.
- Tournament Play: For every $1 you pay in tournament fees, you will earn 100 COMP Points. Tournament COMP is calculated in $1 increments (rounded down). In order to earn COMP from tournaments the fee must equal or exceed $1.
- Comp points aren’t earned if the player buys in to a tournament using VIP points or a ticket.
- You can view your current COMP/VIP points balance in the top right of your poker software.
- COMP points are added from the moment you begin playing real money games on the poker tables. On occasion, they may take up to 24 hours to reflect in your account.
- SportsBetting reserves the right to change the rules of the COMP/VIP points program at any time and without notice.
- We designed the COMP Points program to reward our players. SportsBetting reserves the right to withhold or deduct COMP points from any player found to be abusing the program in any way.
- COMP points are not transferable between player accounts.
- COMP points accrue from April 1st to March 31st each year. COMP accrued in each COMP year remains valid until June 30th of the next COMP year. At the end of the COMP year, all COMP points expire.