CONGRATS TO OUR FIRST BAD BEAT JACKPOT WINNER
ONEnDone WON $137,177.64 ON FEBRUARY 9th 2017
Our Bad Beat Jackpot is re-loaded with cash and ready to be hit once again.
For a chance to win, play poker at designated Bad Beat Jackpot tables. If four of a kind Jacks or better is beaten, then you will win a share of the jackpot.
So the more you play, the more chances you have to witness a Bad Beat and take down your share. There is no limit to how large this jackpot can grow, and the best news… everyone playing at the table gets a piece if the jackpot hits.
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- You agree that by sitting at our Bad Beat Jackpot tables you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion applies only on real money ring games with the Bad Beat Jackpot tag next to the name.
- Jackpot contributions will be taken automatically at a rate of $0.10 per $4 in the pot, with the maximum contribution taken being $0.50.
- The contribution will only be taken from special bad beat tables.
- Bad beat is only available on hands where 4 or more players are dealt in the hand.
- In order to qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot, the players must lose in a hand where they hold a 4 of a kind Jacks, or a better hand.
- The Bad Beat Jackpot will be divided among the players as follows:
- 35% of the bonus to the player who has the bad beat.
- 17.5% to the winner of the hand.
- 17.5% to be split evenly among the rest of the table.
- 30% seeded back into the bonus for the next Bad Beat Jackpot.
- Both hole cards must be included in the losing hand.
- Disconnection protection does not include the winnings from the jackpot.
- The hand must go to a showdown in order to qualify for the prize.
- Management's decision is final regarding the authenticity of a "Bad Beat".
- In case of a dispute, the decisions made by SportsBetting.ag will be final.