|CONGRATS TO OUR BAD BEAT JACKPOT WINNERS|
|Timmarymad won $40,770.32 on 22 March 2018|
|BB_8 won $124,932.31 on 18 March 2018|
|Tyrant won $273,382.82 on 7 January 2018|
|5 Fives won $151,711.48 on 21 July 2017|
|Catfancy won $229,350.34 on May 25th 2017|
|ONEnDone won $137,177.64 on February 9th 2017|
Our Bad Beat Jackpot just got a whole lot easier to win!
The larger the jackpot, the easier your chance to win!
* That means the jackpot will hit more often, and the more chances you’ll have to scoop a share of the Bad Beat Jackpot prize money.
Just play our designated Bad Beat Jackpot tables (look for the yellow star), and if your Four of a Kind J’s or better gets cracked by a winning hand, you and all others playing at Bad Beat Jackpot tables will share in the six-figure jackpot:
- - 20% of pot to player with the bad beat
- - 12.5% of pot to the winner of the hand
- - 12.5% of pot split among other players at the table
- - 12.5% of pot split among players at other bad beat tables
- - 30% of pot seeded into the next BBJ
- - 12.5% of the jackpot will go towards administrative fees
Plus, don’t forget, this progressive jackpot will continue to grow by the minute, with no cap to how large it can grow!
*Note: The most current qualifying hand will be displayed in the poker software banners. Check these banners to confirm the most recent requirements.
- You agree that by sitting at the SportsBetting Bad Beat Jackpot tables you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion applies only on real money ring games with the Bad Beat Jackpot tag next to the name.
- Jackpot contributions will be taken automatically at a rate of $0.10 per $4 in the pot, with the maximum contribution taken being $0.50.
- The contribution will only be taken from special Bad Beat tables.
- The Bad beat is only available on hands where 4 or more players are dealt into the hand.
- Both hole cards must be included in the Bad beat hand, as well as in the winning hand.
- The hand must go to a showdown in order to qualify for the prize.
- The initial starting hand to qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot will be Quad Jacks, as the jackpot value increases so the losing hand requirements will change accordingly.
- Any adjustment to the losing hand requirements will be made solely at management’s discretion.
- Client notifications and site banners will indicate when there has been a change and specify what the current requirements are.
- The Bad Beat Jackpot will be divided among the players as follows:
- 20% for Bad Beat winner.
- 12.5% for the hand winner.
- 12.5% for the rest of the players dealt into the hand.
- 12.5% for players at other Bad Beat tables.
- 30% Reseeded into the jackpot.
- 12.5% Administrative costs.
- Players sitting at multiple bad beat tables will only get one prize.
- SportsBetting management's decision is final regarding the authenticity of a "Bad Beat".
- In case of a dispute, the decisions made by SportsBetting will be final.
- Terms and conditions can be changed at any time by SportsBetting management.