CONGRATS TO OUR BAD BEAT JACKPOT WINNERS
5 Fives won $151,711.48 on 21 July 2017
Catfancy won $229,350.34 on May 25th 2017
ONEnDone won $137,177.64 on February 9th 2017
Our Bad Beat Jackpot is re-loaded with cash and ready to be hit once again.
For a chance to win, play poker at designated Bad Beat Jackpot tables. If four of a kind Jacks or better is beaten, then you will win a share of the jackpot.
So the more you play, the more chances you have to witness a Bad Beat and take down your share. There is no limit to how large this jackpot can grow, and the best news… everyone playing at the table gets a piece if the jackpot hits.
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- You agree that by sitting at the SportsBetting Bad Beat Jackpot tables you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion applies only on real money ring games with the Bad Beat Jackpot tag next to the name.
- Jackpot contributions will be taken automatically at a rate of $0.10 per $4 in the pot, with the maximum contribution taken being $0.50.
- The contribution will only be taken from special Bad Beat tables.
- The Bad beat is only available on hands where 4 or more players are dealt into the hand.
- In order to qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot, the players must lose in a hand where they hold a 4 of a kind Jacks, or a better hand.
- Both hole cards must be included in the Bad beat hand, as well as in the winning hand.
- The Bad Beat Jackpot will be divided among the players as follows:
- 27.50% for Bad Beat winner.
- 15% for the hand winner.
- 15% for the rest of the players dealt into the hand.
- 5% for players at other Bad Beat tables.
- 27.50% Reseeded into the jackpot.
- 10% Administrative costs.
- The hand must go to a showdown in order to qualify for the prize.
- Players sitting at multiple bad beat tables will only get one prize.
- SportsBetting management's decision is final regarding the authenticity of a "Bad Beat".
- In case of a dispute, the decisions made by SportsBetting will be final.
- Terms and conditions can be changed at any time by SportsBetting management.