CASINO RULES AND REGULATIONS
Welcome to the Casino Rules section where we’ll give you a rundown of all of the casino specific rules. Please also review our general Betting Rules.
Our fresh Casino was created with both rookie and veteran players in mind: easy enough for the new players while being advanced enough for the experienced bettors. Getting to know this section will allow you to better grasp how the Casino works and how to maximize your winnings with us.
This section has all of the information you need to place wagers and play games.
The Game Interface
For simplicity and consistency, you’ll find every game contains the following sections:
- A Payout Table: By clicking the Payouts Chart button, which can be found in the upper right section of the screen or game table itself – you’ll see the payout for each type of hand won. If the button cannot be seen in-game, you can also hit the History button and retrieve the information there (located at the top of the game page).
- Balance and Bets: Two displays can be found at the bottom of the page, one of which shows your current account balance and the other of which shows funds available for wager. Also, the action you have pending in the current hand/play will also be displayed
- History Button: Click on the History button to see a window that contains and in-depth account of all of your current bets as well as the previous results from the current game.
- Message Display: Any important or informative messages will be found at the bottom of the game screen, such as when you have won a round and how much you’ve won.
- Help Button: Click on the Help button, which is found in the top left corner of the screen, will open up a window containing important details such as rules, payouts and how-to instructions for playing the game.
Placing Your Bets
- Placing your Bet(s): The plaque above the game table will show you the table limits. Underneath are a series of chips, each of which has its own value that can be seen on the surface. The table features one or several betting areas, which is identified by slightly lighter circles. To place a bet, click on one of your chips depending on the value you want to wager. Then click the bet area on the table. The chip will then appear in the betting area and accordingly, its value will be subtracted from your account balance and added to your bet. Every time you click the betting area, your wager will increase incrementally by the chip amount selected. You’ll be able to increase that wager until you reach the table maximum.
- Deal/Roll/Spin: To get the round started, hit the deal, roll and spin buttons, which can be found at the bottom of the game table. Depending on the game, the dealer will act accordingly (deal, spin the tumbler or spin the wheel) when you press the button to start.
Removing Chips From The Table
There are two ways to remove your chips from the table depending on the game or situation
- To remove the chips off the table, click the Clear button when it’s available to you. If the button is not shown, the option isn’t currently available for you.
- To remove individual chips from the table, click on the Eraser button, which is located next to the betting chips. You may remove just one chip at a time this way. If the Eraser button is not show, look for the Clear button. As you click the Eraser or Clear buttons, the amount will return to your account balance.
Making A Deposit From The Casino
Your Sportsbook balance is the same everywhere on the Sportsbetting website. You don’t need to use any form of a cashier to transfer funds back and forth. If your balance runs out in the middle of a game, simply make a deposit to up your funds and continue your hand.
Removing Funds From the Casino
Removing funds from the casino couldn't be easier: just switch tabs. There is no transfer of funds from the casino between one product to another. A bet can be put through as long as you are logged into the casino.
Promotional: From time to time, bonuses will be added to your account for promotions and will be available for wagering immediately (in the Casino only). Bonuses must be requested at the time of deposit. Bonuses will be issued up to but no further than 24 hours from the time of the bonus. Then they’ll be put directly into your Casino account and will add to your balance. Keep in mind that bonuses are subject to specific rollover requirements.
Bonuses and/or rollover requirements can change at any time without prior notice by Casino Management. All bonuses are subject to Casino Management approval. Rollover will be automatically tracked for you and once you have achieved all of the requirements, the remaining amount will be adjoined to your balance as straight cash. Once it has become cash, you can simply use the funds as you prefer; you can use them in the Casino, Racebook or Sportsbook.
Any promotional offers or bonuses received via e-mail, chat, telephone or internal Sportsbetting messages are valid for a maximum of 24 hours unless a valid date is accompanied with the offer. No bonus offer will be redeemable if it is older than the aforementioned 24 hours.
Bonuses offered will only be issued in the classic casino. 3D slots and other new games are not eligible for bonus play.
Exclusions: Baccarat, Roulette (European or American), Sic Bo and Craps are not eligible for bonus play. You can still wager in those games but whatever action you accumulate will not work towards the bonus rollover requirement and any monies won will be removed prior to payouts.
Players who earn bonuses in the Casino must accomplish the following rollover requirements:
- Complete the full bonus rollover requirements. Players must finish the rollover before any withdrawals can be made. Even if the bonus has been lost, the rollover must still be completed or the bonus amount will be subtracted before any payout is made.
- Once bonus rollover requirements have been completed, then the entire player balance must be rolled over five times.
- A player who abuses the system will forfeit their bonus as well as any and all profits incurred from the bonuses. The client’s deposit will be returned and they will no longer qualify for any future bonuses or offerings from the Casino.
Rollover for casino bonuses must be completed on both bonus and rollover and deposit rollover. Even if the bonus has been lost, the rollover on the deposit still has to be accomplished. The rollover amount on the deposit is calculated by the terms and conditions for that specific promotion. Games such as Blackjack or 21 are subject to 2.5X increase over the standard rollover for the given promotion. For example: If a deposit of $1000 is made with a 40X rollover, which means $40,000 in action is needed on the deposit. If you play Blackjack, then the rollover is now $100,000 ($100 X 100 = $100,000).
Posting Casino Transactions to Your Account
While your Account Balance is updated instantly as you play in the Casino, the day’s transactions will automatically be taken from your current balance. To check out the most up-to-date balance, ensure all Casino browsers have been closed and refresh your Sportsbook web browser. Once the transactions are posted in your account, the correct value will be found under Account Activity, along with your deposits, wagers and withdrawals.
Management holds the right to revise and change the rules and regulations without prior notice. Sportsbetting is not responsible for the unauthorized usage of client accounts. Clients are solely responsible for their account and Casino transactions, so please protect your login information and password. Management has the right to refuse and/or reverse bonuses when the bonus policy is being taken advantage of, manipulated and/or abused. These decisions are all final.
Disabling Casino Access
Sportsbetting believes in Responsible Gaming, so if you believe that you have a Casino addiction or you need help, please request to have Casino access removed from your account permanently. Simply contact us via e-mail with the subject line ‘Casino Removal Request’. For us to ensure that it is in fact you making the request please include your Customer ID, scanned front and back copy of a state-issued identification and scanned front and back of the last credit card used to fund your casino account in the body of the e-mail. Once we have received the e-mail and confirmed the ID and credit card, your request will be honored within 24 hours.
Please keep in mind that once disabled, re-opening the Casino account cannot be completed for a minimum of 72 hours. It will also take the same process, which includes sending an e-mail with the subject lines 'Casino Reactivation Request'.