When you play at SportsBetting.ag's casino you can claim a weekly rebate of 10% on what you've deposited and spent in the casino. That's a 10% better chance to win a jackpot!
To claim your bonus all you have to do is email Casino@SportsBetting.ag with the subject "10% casino rebate". Include your SportsBetting Account ID in the body of the email to make sure your bonus is added quickly.
What you need to know about this bonus
• You can only claim it once a week
• You must email Casino@SportsBetting.ag with the subject “10% casino rebate”. Include your username to make sure that your bonus can be added right away.
• It can take up to 24 hours to credit the bonus
• To qualify you need to have deposited and spent at least $100 in the casino
• Your balance has to be on $0.00 and you cannot have any other active bonuses on your account when you claim your rebate
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is only valid in the Casino.
- In order to claim your rebate, please email casino@SportsBetting.ag
- You may claim this promotion once per week.
- If you do not claim the bonus, it will be forfeit for that week.
- Bonuses will be calculated from the last loss bonus. Play is calculated from any cash losses from Monday 12:00AM the previous week. (Cash losses=true deposit losses. Bonuses not issued on house losses from the money won and then lost back to the house)
- Only losses in the Casino product will count toward loss bonuses.
- Losses in Tournaments, Live Casino or the Mobile Casino do not count toward loss bonuses.
- Must have action in previous 10 days on casino to be considered for the Rebate program.
- Account must have a zero balance prior to requesting the bonus. An account with a balance above zero will not be eligible.
- The minimum loss requirement for a loss bonus is $100.
- There is a 50-time rollover on the bonus on any game excluding Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Live Casino and Mobile Casino games.
- Rollover requirements must be met before future, additional bonuses can be granted.
- Bonus amount will be removed in full from payout amount if rollover requirements have not been met prior to requesting the payout.
- Rollover requirements must be met in full even if bonus has been lost prior to payout. If rollover has not been completed bonus amount will be removed from payout.
- The specified rollover requirements must be met before any bonus funds are removed from the casino.
- The maximum rebate bonus is $1,000.
- No special registration required.
- Management reserves the right to have the final say in case of dispute.
- Bonus cannot be exchanged for Free Play bonus.
- SportsBetting reserves the right to end the promotion at any time.
- This promotion is valid for existing players in good standing.
- Any active/unredeemed bonus will be cancelled after 3 months, but if any portion of that bonus has been used prior to the cancellation, the player will still have to finish the rollover requirements before he will be able to withdraw his funds.
- Please see SportsBetting's general rules for additional terms and conditions which apply to any and all promotions.