Live Dealer Leaderboards
Your first bet in Sportsbetting.ag's Live Dealer Casino is on us! Should you lose your first bet, you will still be a winner. We will give your money back through free play. Play risk free on us!
Click here for more information.
Terms & ConditionsDeposit Now
Live Dealer Casino $25 Free Play
- The $25.00 freeplay is only good on your FIRST ever bet placed in SportsBetting's Live Dealer Casino.
- Place a $25 Live dealer bet using your own money. If your bet wins, congrats you are already scoring a profit from live betting. If your bet loses, send an email to Casino@SportsBetting.ag with your account number and the ticket number of the bet you want refunded within 24 hours after the completion of the game. Please put "$25 Live Dealer casino bet" in the subject line of the email.
- Once your e-mail has been received, we'll place the $25.00 free play into your account within 48 hours. Please note that this freeplay can be used only in the sportsbook at SportsBetting.ag.
- If your FIRST ever Live Dealer casino bet is a winner, you aren't eligible for the $25.00 free play.
- If your first Live Dealer bet exceeds $25, you will still earn the $25 free play. For example, if your first Live Dealer bet is $30 and it loses, you'll be eligible for a $25 free play.
- There is a 6x (six time) rollover requirement associated with your $25.00 free play.
- This promotion is not valid if you have already taken advantage a $25 Live Dealer casino promotion at SportsBetting.ag.
- Only one $25 Live Dealer freeplay reimbursement is allowed per account/computer/IP address/address of residence.
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotion and is non-transferable.
- SportsBetting reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time, without notice.
- Please see SportsBetting's general rules for additional terms and conditions which apply to any and all promotions.
- Any active/unredeemed bonus will be cancelled after 3 months, but if any portion of that bonus has been used prior to the cancellation, the player will still have to finish the rollover requirements before he will be able to withdraw his funds.