Caribbean Stud Poker
Caribbean Stud Poker Online- The Guidelines
There are hundreds of different variations of poker right now, and it’s surely one of the most-played card-based casino games in the world. One of the many variations of poker is Caribbean Stud Poker. Just like Texas Hold’Em, this variant of poker also features a progressive jackpot, which means that as you continue to play for a longer period of time, the jackpot begins to increase. The game itself is based on the traditional five-card stud game. If you want to learn this amazing game, this article will outline the rules for you.Basic rules
Every player is required to make an “ante” wager, along with a side bet for the aforementioned progressive jackpot (optional). If you think that you have a better hand, you can also raise the bet and make a double ante. The dealer and each player receive five cards. The dealer will turn one card up and keep the remaining four facing down.
Then, the player has to decide whether they would like to bet or if they wish to fold. This decision will be made based on the cards in their hand.
- You can place a bet by clicking on the chip.
- Subsequent clicks will further add to the wager.
- If you would like to remove an existing bet, just click on the chip in the small betting circle.
- The minimum amount that you need to start betting is $1, whereas the ceiling is $500.
- A player can win the round if they raise and the dealer fails to qualify.
- Similarly, you also win if you have a bigger five-card hand than the dealer, and if the dealer has a king or an ace when they raise.
- You can also win if you place $1 in the jackpot slot and come up with a flush, royal flush, or a higher
- You will lose the round if you fold.
- You will also lose the round if the dealer qualifies, and if the dealer shows a higher five-card hand.
The progressive jackpot is an optional side bet available to players. It gives them the option of sharing in the jackpot, irrespective of the dealers’ qualification. Of course, the payout varies depending upon how high a hand you have. If you want to play for the progressive jackpot, you can click on the skull and bones on the right side of the screen before you press the button to deal. After a progressive bet has been placed, the coin slot lights up. You can remove the bet by simply clicking on the coin slot again. The progressive jackpot is decided once the game has come to an end, so it continues to grow the longer you play.
Only five hands qualify for the progressive jackpot:
- Full house
- 4 of a kind
- Royal flush
- Straight flush