Play poker throughout October to be become the ultimate gladiator!
The biggest poker Gladiator Leaderboard Challenge to date at Sportsbetting.ag starts on Wednesday, October 1st and runs throughout the month.
The Top 100 players in each Leaderboard category i.e. Bronze, Silver and Gold, will get automatic entry to the exclusive Face-Off Tournaments running on Wednesday, November 5th at 7pm ET! Prizes vary from $2,500 to $10,000!
The player with the most points overall will be crowned the ultimate Gladiator and will receive one cent for each point they earn, so the more you play, the bigger your cash prize will be!
Click here to view the leaderboard.
Terms & ConditionsDeposit Now
Multi-Table Leaderboard Challenge
- Tournament leader boards are broken down in to two main groups and then three separate stakes categories.
- The two main groups classify what kind of tournament it is, and these are either one of the following: Multi-table Scheduled Tournaments (MTT's), Single-table Sit 'n Go Tournaments (STT's).
- Bronze level includes tournaments with a buy-in ranging from $0.05 to $0.99.
- Silver level includes tournaments with a buy-in ranging from $1 to $9.99.
- Gold level includes tournaments with a buy-in ranging from $9.99 and upwards.
- Both the buy-in price and buy-in fee are included when making this classification, so for example if you enter a tournament that costs $9.50 + $0.95 this tournament will count towards the Gold level as the total cost is $10.45.
- You will receive leader board points for all real money MTT's and STT's. Certain tournaments however cannot count towards leader board points and these are listed below.
- STT's not eligible for leader board points: All 1-Up Sit 'n Go (double of nothing), all Instant all-in Sit 'n Go's, all satellite tournaments, any play money tournaments.
- MTT's not eligible for leader board points: All satellite tournaments, all freeroll tournaments, any play money tournaments.
- Barring the above exclusions, all tournaments that accept a US Dollar buy-in will be used towards your leader board points. Even if you are using a non-US Dollar buy-in to register for the tournament like Promo Bucks, POP or other treasures, you will still get points as long as one of the buy-in options is US Dollars.
- We take a few factors in to consideration when calculating your points, these are: Your finish position, total registrations for the tournament, buy-in price of the tournament.
- These values are then fed in to the following formula to get the points value: [ Sqrt (Total registrations for the tournament) / Sqrt (Your finish position) ] * [ Log (Buy-in price + 1) * 100]. This formula is run for every completed qualified tournament you enter and the points are added together.
- Points will be reset on a monthly basis and the players that are at the top of the leader boards at this time will be deemed the winners for that month.
- Points for the following month will start being added to the leader boards from the 1st day at 00:00 ET.
- Points are added based on the tournament finish time, so if a tournament starts at 23:00 ET on the last day of the month, if the tournament only finishes on the 1st day of the new month it will count towards the new months' points.
- The leader boards are updated every 24 hours.
- Automatic tournament entries will be awarded for the top 100 finishes in each category for the Multi-Table tournament leaderboard.
- The players finishing in the top 100 of the Bronze category will receive automatic entry into a $2,500 Guaranteed Face-Off tournament.
- The players finishing in the top 100 of the Silver category will receive automatic entry into a $5,000 Guaranteed Face-Off tournament.
- The players finishing in the top 100 of the Gold category will receive automatic entry into a $10,000 Guaranteed Face-Off tournament.
- All Face-Off tournaments are freezeout tournaments. Players will receive 5,000 tournament starting chips and blind levels will increase every 10 minutes.
- All the Face-Off tournaments will run on the first Wednesday of the following month at 7pm ET (Eastern Time), players must be in a qualifying position on the leaderboard as reflected at 11am Eastern Time on the 1st day of the month wherein the tournament runs. Players must select the correct month on the leaderboard to reflect the correct data.
- If a player qualifies in more than one category they will only receive entry in to the highest tournament they qualify for and will not receive multiple entries. For example if a player qualifies in the top 100 for both Silver and Gold categories they will only receive the entry for the Gold category tournament.
- When a player qualifies in multiple categories their position on their non-qualifying categories, as per the single entry rule above, will be filled by the next player on the leaderboard. For example if a player qualifies in 50th position in the Silver category and 100th position in the Bronze category they will receive entry in to the Silver category tournament and the player in the 101st position in the Bronze Category will move up to 100th position and therefore qualify for the Bronze category tournament
- None of these tournaments are eligible for points on the current leaderboards. They are classified as freerolls and therefore do not generate any points for players.
- Entries to these tournaments are not redeemable for cash or any other special treasure currency.
- There will be no reimbursement if players unregister themselves from any of these tournaments.
- The player who accumulates the most points between all categories at the end of the month will paid a cash prize directly into their poker account. The total points they have accumulated will determine the size of the prize. For each point accumulated the winner will receive 1c USD. For example if the player who had the most overall points at the end of the month has 200,000 points in total, they will receive a cash prize of $2,000.
- Points will be tallied on the 1st day of the next month at 11am Eastern Time. The prize will be paid over on the first Wednesday of the next month after any fraud and security checks have been run.
- SportsBetting.ag reserves the right to limit the number of times a player may participate in a promotion. Identity of participants will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, email address, credit/charge/debit card number, and any other forms of identification which may be required. Where multiple participation is permitted, SportsBetting.ag reserves the right to limit the number of bonuses earned by any participant.
- By participating in the Event you grant SportsBetting.ag the right to use your name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation.
- SportsBetting.ag may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of players or any one player to participate in promotions, and to restrict the eligibility of any group or category of players to participate in promotions.
- SportsBetting.ag reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate a promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever, without further notice. However, SportsBetting.ag will use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice to the players of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination.
- SportsBetting.ag shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of any modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any promotion, and any liability of the sort shall be borne solely and exclusively by the end user.
- SportsBetting.ag reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time for any reason whatsoever. If upon such review it appears that a player is participating in strategies which SportsBetting.ag in its sole discretion deem to be abusive, the Company reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such players to the promotion.
- Regular terms and conditions for tournament apply.
- None of the terms and conditions regarding prize allocations described herein are applicable for Single Table tournament leaderboards.
- Please see SportsBetting's general rules for additional terms and conditions which apply to any and all promotions.